Monday, June 14, 2010

Excess Skin

If I were a rich girl, if I had all the money in the world, oh if I were a wealthy girl...

I think I may be a little mental about this plastic surgery thing. It's like I go through phases with it. Sometimes it's all I can think about. I am obsessing over it. Gotta have it, ASAP! Then other times I think my time will come. A friend said it best to me last week... it's kinda of like these manic phases where it's all I can think about for a few days... manic indeed.

Losing this much weight can be mentally challenging. People tell me how great I look and I tell them how much healthier I feel, but the truth is, when I look in the mirror, I still see fat. I see the loose, hanging skin and think I need to lose more weight. And for those of you out there thinking,"Isnt't there some exercises you can do to tighten it?" the answer is no. It's just there. And there it will stay until I have the money to pay a plastic surgeon to get it removed.... that is of course, unless some almighty power provides some other means to have the surgery without me paying for it.... I think that is something a lot of us WLS girls dream of.

So, what do I want done? Inner thighs, extended tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation. My arms are ok. I can live with them. How much will all this cost? Approx. $25k - yes, a new car. It is something I feel I really have to do though. It's not just because I want to look good, I want to feel good. I DID NOT lose 145 lbs to still feel and look fat.

Ok, here it goes, I'm going to share some pics with you. I'll keep the inner thighs and breasts private, as they should be...





I want those of you reading this to know though... I am happy. I'd take the excess skin over the 145 lbs any day!!! I do feel better. No regrets.

4 comments:

lolorashel said...

Having the excess skin removed makes a huge difference! Email or message me. I have an idea. :-)

Anonymous said...

Jess, obviously I think you are a beautiful girl no matter what. That said, I absolutely don't blame you for wanting the skin removed. You've worked so hard and shown so much self control that you've earned this gorgeous figure and you want to see it. Who wouldn't?! I hope that no one ever judges you for wanting it done and I hope one day it can happen.

Janice aka Yme said...

I just had GB 3 months ago and already have alot of loose skin.
I know I will have ALOT more before I get down to my goal weight and it isn't pretty but I'll take the skin over the fat anyday.
KUDOS for going thru all you have.
I know its worth having the skin removed and I hope one day to get mine removed also.
Congrats, You Look FABULOUS just the way you are!!!

Lisa said...

I still think you look great!